Saturday, September 1, 2007

purpose

there are two key reasons why I created this blog.
1) procastinate from my homework
2) share my music and movie knowledge

i'll start with the latter.
music is the only thing that keeps me sane(relatively) in this country. for those of you who dont know, I listen to atleast 4-5 hours if not more of hindi music everyday. music is such a wonderful art that it pisses me off if a particular song goes unappreciated. Since I am not privileged enough to live in India and watch MTV 24/7 to know which song is hit, I will frequently list all the songs that I like, and thus, kickass in all aspects. As much as I love hindi music, I am an equally strong admirer of Hollywood movies. I will take the time to occasionally review some movies as well.
Let's start from this year itself
1) Ya rabba by Kailash Kher composed by the magnificent SEL.
2) Ay Hairathe sung by Hariharan composed by A.R Rehman.
3) Gudgudee sung by Sunidhi Chauhan composed by Pritam (could be plagiarized)




98) Daastan sung by Shaan composed by most versatile VS duo... check it out.. amazing orchestra arrangements..
99) dhundla jo yeh sama... by the 1 and only Kailash kher from Manorama 6 feet under.
This is all I can think of at 1 AM.

No comments: